These are the current vacancies available at G.Webb Haulage Ltd.
Full time Admin/Trainee Traffic Planner
G Webb Haulage Ltd based on Station Road, Longstanton require an Admin/Trainee Traffic Planner to assist with the general running of admin work connected to a busy transport workshop, including:
- Planning and allocation of work
- Forward planning including taking bookings
- Solving logical issues
- Liaising with drivers and customers
- Ensuring legal obligations are met alongside the transport managers
- Collection and processing of related paperwork
- Act in accordance with core values of integrity, quality, customer focus and teamwork
- Processing and filing of maintenance paperwork
- Answering and dealing with telephone queries
- Inputting of data on various spreadsheets
For further details or to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Mac our Transport Director on 01954 260691
Part time Workshop Admin - £9.00 per hour
G Webb Haulage Ltd based on Station Road, Longstanton require a Workshop Administrator to assist with the general running of admin work connected to a busy transport workshop, including:
- Answering telephone calls to the workshop
- Scanning various documents relating to service information and logging of some invoices onto our systems
- Working as part of a team assisting and uploading of general paperwork
- Maintaining accurate data records to meet our policies and procedures
You will be provided with such information, instruction and training to enable you to understand the importance of Health & Safety in the workplace and your personal responsibility for your safety and the safety of others.
For further details or to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Percy our Fleet Engineering Director on 01954 260691
Workshop Technician – Permanent Full Time
Due to the expansion of our engineering team, we are currently looking for a HGV (LGV) Technician with over two years’ experience in a similar role, to join our workshop in Longstanton, Cambridge. The candidate will have experience in the maintenance and servicing of Heavy Goods vehicles such as Renault, Scania and Volvo.
- MOT preparation on vehicles
- Possess sound knowledge of all HGV mechanical functions to enable Service and Maintenance of a fleet of HGV's
- Inspection of fleet every 6 weeks to ensure consistent smooth running to minimize downtime
- Able to diagnose problems effectively to ensure vehicle breakdowns and repairs are dealt with in line with company policy
- Adhere to correct Health and Safety procedures at all times
- Timely completion of all appropriate paperwork
Please contact our Fleet Engineering Director Percy on 07970 475425 for further information.