WELCOME TO G. WEBB
Primary and recycled material supply, waste management and bulk haulage services.
G. Webb offer the supply of primary and recycled aggregate muck-away and bulk haulage services for the waste management and construction industries. We operate 68 modern LGV’s supported by a large plant equipment fleet which includes loading shovels, excavators, crushers and screeners.
- QUARRIES – from our quarry at South Witham in Lincolnshire and our material recycling facility at Little Paxton in Cambridgeshire we produce both primary and recycled aggregates, including the receipt of soils and C & D wastes for processing.
- LANDFILL restoration Services. Currently operating 6 soil restoration sites we offer a muck-away service for Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Suffolk, Hertfordshire and further afield.
- C & D WASTE RECYCLING Services. Removal of C & D construction and demolition wastes for processing at our South Witham, Little Paxton and Wicken facilities.
- RECYCLED MATERIAL SUPPLY – A wide range of recycled materials offered including Type 1, 6F5, recycled gravels, sands and bulk fill materials.
- BIORECYCLING SERVICES – Bulk haulage of biosolid wastes for the Utility Industry from source works to field and reclamation sites for bio-recycling. Treatment of both wastewater and clean-water residues.
- NATIONWIDE BULK TRANSPORT solution. Our High Sided bulk haulage fleet offers transport of bulk materials from anywhere in the UK.
- LOW LOADER MOVES - Transportation of plant and machinery nationwide using our dedicated and experienced staff.
- GRAB HIRE - Supply of aggregates to site as well as muck away services via 8w Grab vehicles.
- PLANT HIRE - We have a range of plant including Loading Shovels, Screeners and Excavators available for hire for your choice of duration with operator.
- CRUSHED MOLYBDENUM SLAG - Processing and supply of recycled crushed molybdenum slag material in Stowmarket, Suffolk. Cambridgeshire County Council approved for use as sub-base.
- HAULAGE OF WET DREDGED MATERIALS (SEALED TIPPERS)
• CONTAMINATED SOILS CLASSIFICATION - We can assist in the classification and interpretation of building projects chemical soils reports and site investigations. Haulage and disposal options offered for both our own or third-party treatment, reclamation or landfill facilities.